Friday, July 13, 2007

My First

I created this profile much, much earlier today when I was still fresh and full of ideas for interesting blogs filled to the brim with witty humor and social commentary. Unfortunately, I just arrived home from another soul sucking work shift (is there any other kind?) and am slightly intoxicated. Now, I have always been a fan of drunken free association writing as it usually produces the most peculiar results, however in this instance it is coupled with the fact that I was also working for "the man", so no entertainment for you. But then again who are you? Are "you" even reading this blog? Are there other "yous" out there reading it? I have just decided that no one will probably ever read this... except for someone who searches for the word 'drunken', and even then will only skim this and realize I'm not telling a story about drunken frat brothers sodomizing a raccoon. I simply had to write something this morning before much needed sleep. As I write this I am listening to Degradation by the Gorilla Biscuits...check it...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, we write quite a bit alike when we are in the colloquial mood/mode. I also listen to music and write when I get home.
Best of luck, in all things, of course. Hard to find that "living and loving what you do" and still make a profit.
How about running a kitchen in a Clubhouse!! Infinite patience and compassion prerequisites even before skills (lol).
My love to Jes.
I am trying a cornbread/coconut/vegan dish in an iron skillet,and if it pans out (ouch) I'll send it along.
Walt